Migrant Resource Centre (MRC) is the repository of information. MRC work as a one-stop information hub and provide up-to-date information to the prospective or returnee migrants to make their migration journey safe and peaceful. From our Baghdad office in the Ministry of Labour and Social Affairs, we provide information and answer all the queries of the walk-in clients.
MRC also act on different methods to disseminate migration related information to the people. As part of our regular work we:
- raise awareness among people and conduct community education using effective tools and strategies such as awareness meetings in different cities of Iraq
- conduct orientation sessions at the national level as well as at different educational and training institute
- observe and conduct special events on national holidays and occasion
- use hotlines, mobile applications and social media platform to maximise outreach
- engage with radio, print and electronic media to spread migration information
- develop and circulate information, education and communication materials to deliver migration related messages.